Every project is important to us, large or small.
It is a component of your overall business initiative and needs to be placed
in the appropriate context, relative to existing strategy and material.
Therefore, we have prepared below, a list of important points of reference,
from which we will derive a Design Brief, the roadmap for a successful project.
This will assist you when providing us with initial information
and assist us in our understanding of your request.
• have an idea, a product or a service.
• wish to communicate this, to potential or existing customers.
• know your objective.
• know your schedule.
• wish to, or have identified the means to do this.
• want this initiative to be new, or derivative of existing material.
• want this to be a one shot or ongoing.
• know your target market, their likes and dislikes.
• want to know the cost of this.
• have background material and components needed for this project.
• have examples of similar items, or wish to begin with a clean slate.